10.10.2014

Norcross Art Fest 2014

I am so excited to be participating in the Norcross Art Fest again. This was actually the first outdoor show I participated in back in 2008.  See the whole post here and here about the first time I did the show. Boy...lessons learned for sure! Look at my short poofy hair! First lesson learned. I look better with long hair. Good grief. Back then my business was called "Mattie's Social Circle". You see, Mattie is the little blue bird I painted. All the friends I painted with the dainty flowers were her "social circle".  But then I started painting bikes, trucks campers, etc...and the name didn't make sense. Plus I was told by a wise person that an artist should be using her name for her business, not hide behind a catchy business name that was confusing people.  Especially since there is a town outside of Atlanta called Social Circle. Which no, I am not from. So I made the switch to Jenni Horne Studios.....baby steps. And now just Jenni Horne.
So tomorrow I pack up and head to the show. I've not done a show this size in 1.5 years. I am nervous and excited all rolled into one ball of sticky wax. I've had such an amazing journey getting ready for the show. With SO MUCH new art. New style. New colors. New. I love it. If you can, please come by and say howdy. Here's the link: Norcross Art Fest

Just a few of the 20+++ new pieces! Plus I have all 12 original bike paintings for sale from my licensing contract. Plus a ton of older work at a HUGE discount (think $50 smackers ya'll). And jewelry. And felted birds. And...well you need to just come by and SEE for yourself. Yeah art shows!!

3 comments:

Alicia Armstrong said...

Love the new colors and the box frames are very cool! Good luck!

Unknown said...

I like your painting.

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails