4.06.2014

Summer Art Camps Offered!!

The summer schedule is set!  I am super excited to be offering all my classes this year in my home art studio (when I've told kids this at school they've been all ooooo......ahhhhhh).  Space is limited, so if you are interested, please email me at jennihorne@ymail.com for your space.  If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask!  Each 10-3 session will be packed with art making.  The focus for each day has a unique theme with the projects based on this theme.  I look forward to having your children in my studio!  Oh, and please notice the ages for each workshop.  The Tween Girl camp is for girls only ages 10-16.  The Young Masters camp is for boys AND girls entering 1st-5th grade.  And I can only host 12 per class. 



1 comment:

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails