4.07.2014

Beach Feet


Yep.  It's Spring Break.  When my Portland classes petered out me I decided instead we'd all pile up and hit the coast. We are looking forward to time away as a family.  No doggies to tend, no screaming cats to feed milk, no yard to cut, no stuff to feel like I HAVE to do or pick up.  Just chill.  It's not supposed to be the best of weather.  Honestly, I don't care.  I just want to be away.  With the ones I love the most right next to me for 5 days straight. I secretly packed up a bunch of board games and bought a puzzle.  We always did puzzles on our beach trips growing up.  I figured it be a great way to pass the time.  While it rains that is......


1 comment:

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails