2.11.2010

Little Birdie Told Me.....

That I've been neglecting my blog this week! It's been a busy kind of week. Below is a sneaky peaky into my birdy life. These are not quite as whimsical as the collage birds. They have a different quality about them, more mysterious, calming, nurturing. My heart really loves these.


Especially this last one. He is going to making an appearance in my new branding image. Wait till ya see what Tiffin I've been cooking up this week!
Well, got to finish up 2 more paintings for the Trinity Spotlight Show and then my attention has to turn to Vegas Vendor night. Yes. I said VEGAS. I can hardly stand it. The lists keep wheeling in my head...take this, pack that, make this......yep. I'm about to bust with creative energy and excitement. Hope to show off some of this excitement tomorrow. Promise to share some of the 20 some odd paintings too.


3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

How exciting...I love your energy!
AND your birds are pretty fantastic.
Have fun in Vegas!
Char

Dianne said...

I love these birds... such wonderful colors and textures...

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Oh, how I love that middle one. The encaustic art really speaks to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails